Reply To: OK Dinghy too heavy
I managed to get my Henriksen within a couple of kilo’s.
The main problem was that the hollow stringers were full of water and the foam in the front tank was waterlogged, which needed stripping out. I drilled holes in the stringers and in the bow. Then left the boat bow down in dry storage – you could try shutting the boat in a garage with a dehumidifier too.
The other problem with these boats is that the mast gate and step are too far back in the boat. I moved both of these forward which is not a small job. But the boat was way quicker once tthe work had been done