It looks like there are a reasonable number of people interested in getting C-Tech masts from NZ. I am happy to co-ordinate this, and am currently waiting to hear back from the company that shipped the recent Danish order, regarding costs.
Jeremy, in C-Tech advises that the best option seems to be for 6-8 masts and it looks like there is strong interest from 5 so far. There may be a few more people interested in getting a mast, so how about a cut off date of end of May for confirmation of order. I am happy to co-ordinate and arrange everything, I am currently looking at shipping costs and will be happy to arrange shipping to the most convenient location in the UK for the majority.
If you are interested, please PM me or send me an email at [email protected]
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
The forum ‘Gossip – View only’ is closed to new topics and replies.