Here we go causing
1st December 2017 at 9:10pm #18344AndyMParticipant
thank you all for your kind thoughts on my mother. As the fast bowler (who looks like he is about to have a couple of years off from the class) said ninety one not out ain’t bad as long as the spin isn’t too tricky. She is very fragile ………..
moving on to other issues.
- Anybody found some reasonable accommodation ( and I don’t mean a van Mr Bourne) in Brixham. How about sharing a stationary caravan – I am sure we couldnt possibly be the worst on the site.
- who is heading for The Brakboer – sorry Medemblik – in April and do I need to pack my ski gear if I am heading east
- anyone thinking that the Mediterranean champs look great and heading south in Early May. I am seriously thinking that a recce before the Europeans ……. not for the weather but more the accomodation the bars the restaurants. Sorry that isn’t right approach is it.
- When is the new training officer going to come up with dates that I immediately put in my diary ……only to wuss out the night before because the forecast shows that the initial idea of a force three to four has moved onto a full twenty five plus knots with wind over tide
I have to thank Our webmaster for enabling me to get back on the website. Thus numpty hit a couple of wrong keys and successfully locked himself out ….. or at least his firewalls did. Now where is that damn data scientist when I need him or her.
Have a great Xmas and new year every one ….I am allowed to say that as there are now only twenty four shopping days to Xmas.
Might not make the winters but the sprints in Burghfield are on the cards
enjoy the festive season ….but take taxis.
Andy2nd December 2017 at 8:01pm #18346DougPowellParticipant
I am also looking at my calendar and working out what I’m doing. So far I have:
* Burghfield Open
* POSH / Med Regatta – Ideally Med Regatta, but depends on loads of factors e.g. wife
* Kiel Week – only if I can find a friendly German who can drive my boat to Worlds afterwards
* Worlds – Cheap tent likely (although bigger tent than in DEN)
* Nationals – also need to start looking for accommodation, as will be ‘family holiday’
* Europeans – Airbnb option likely as main regatta in 2018 for top result
* End of Season – If I have a boat i.e not already packed up for NZ Worlds
* NZ Worlds!! – Cannot wait!!
I should be driving to most, but could be persuaded to either take 2, or pay someone to take mine – let me know
- The forum ‘Gossip – View only’ is closed to new topics and replies.